The entire PlayStation 3 gaming industry has improved vastly as a result of this year’s gaming releases which boast of 3D graphics. Graphics are emerging which can be fast with very fluid movement, very lifelike and the landscapes are highly imaginative and stunningly beautiful. The major gaming companies have increased their time invested into improving game play with a variety of innovative ideas applied during the making with this season’s new releases. For PlayStation 3 players who love their games to be challenging or fast and furious; they’re my favorites for 2011.
1. SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals – The graphics are stunning and the gameplay will stop you engrossed for hours.
2. Killzone 3: – New characters have now been added to the first person shooters game and the action is extremely fast. The 3D graphics lead to very realistic characters.
3. MLB 11: The Show – Excellent, with the baseball playing experience feeling even more realistic because of the 3D effect. The gameplay has improved greatly in the most effective baseball simulation game ever produced.
4. Mortal Kombat 9: – This must be the most effective fighting game in the market. The gameplay has improved significantly, providing even more challenge to the players هاك شيتو. Each character is fitted with two fatalities and the game is gorier than ever before.
5. Crysis 2: – The 3D graphics are spectacular in this release and the gameplay is drastically better, providing very interesting and enthralling gameplay.
6. Portal 2: – Portal 2 is a symbol of human ingenuity as the game could make you tap parts of your brain that you’ve never utilised before. The game if full of innovative puzzles wherein you would be required to make use of portal guns to open portals, solve puzzles and counter hazards such as gun turrets, toxins, toxic gas, giant pistons, and torrents of realistic gunfire. With a great mixture of innovative gameplay and sharp comedy writing, Portal 2 defines itself as the most effective gaming in the market to date.
7. Assassin’s Creed: – Revelations is due to be released on Nov, 15th 2011 for PS 3 and Xbox360 by Ubisoft, we’d to mention this upcoming gaming because it is set to bust all of the charts that ever existed. The game will soon be playable in full 3D and includes the three protagonists from the last games: Ezio, Altair and Desmond. New gameplay additions include an item called the hookblade, which can be used to zipline across the town or grab enemies to yank them set for a combo attack. The hookblade reportedly boosts navigation by around 30 percent. Combined with hookblade, Ezio will even have 300 different bomb variations at his disposal, which is craftable. Players will be able to customize their characters’appearance and weapons, as well as begin a guild. New multiplayer modes will soon be added to the already existing modes, including “story-oriented quests”, as well as a much requested Capture the Flag mode. Sounds good!Gamble